Get Started on Your Membership Now!
STEP 1 - Fill out the Member FormsNew or prior members must complete the following forms, sign and bring into a Pro-Health & Fitness facility.
- Information Sheet
- Can also be used as a Reactivation Sheet.
- Medical History
- KidCare Registration
- For members adding children between 6 weeks to 12 years of age.
- Minor Hold Harmless
- For ages 13-17; This form provides parental consent allowin members ages 13-17 to use Pro-Health facilities if a parent is not in facility at time of use.
- Physician Referral
- For members ages 60 and up or anyone with a medical condition, you must have this form filled out and signed by your Primary Care Physician or Specialist prior to initiating Membership paperwork.
STEP 2 - Complete the Membership Process
New or prior members need to go to a Pro-Health & Fitness facility to fill out additional forms that must be signed in the presence of a Pro-Health associate.
PLEASE BRING the following items to your first visit to complete your membership:
- Your Driver’s license
- Current credit card information or voided check
- Health First Health Plans insurance card (if applicable)